1. How old were you when you got pregnant?
20 and 23
2. What was your reaction when you found out you were pregnant?
Fear the first time, excitment the second time
3. Were you in a relationship?
4. What did your partner think?
Same as me both times!
5. Did you have any complications?
6. Did you “know” you were pregnant before you took a test?
I knew in the back of my head the first time, which is why I think I went to a clinic to test instead of at home, second time I was charting and my chart looked awesome, so I sort of knew when I tested at home but was still shocked to see the BFP!
7. What symptoms did you have if any?
Late period and aversion to alcohol and cigarettes with the first, temp stayed high instead of declining with the second!
8. How long did you wait to take a test?
A few weeks first, as soon as that temp stayed high the extra day the second (12 dpo I think)
9. When did you find out the sex (if you did)?
20 weeks both times.
10. Did you try to self induce your labor?
Nipple stimulation both times and sex second time
11. When did you go into labor?
40 weeks with Brianna, 39 weeks with Katie
12. Did you give birth vaginally or by C-section?
Vaginally both times
13. How was the first year?
Same with both girls, pretty easy. They are both pretty easy going! Nice for mama!
14. Would you change anything?
I wish that Brian and I were married and had planned on Brianna, but other than that nothing..
15. Do you plan on anymore children?
Yes, 1 or 2 more!