it made me laugh..
Things I’ve Learned From My Children
1. A king-size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000sq. foot house 4 inches deep.
2. A 3 year olds voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
3. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread on all four walls of a 20×20 foot room.
4. You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.
5. The glass in windows (even double pane) doesn’t stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
6. When you hear the toilet flush and the words “Uh-oh”, it’s already too late.
7. Play Dough and Microwave should never be used in the same sentence.
8. Super Glue is forever.
9. No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool, you still can’t walk on water.
10. Pool filters do not like Jell-O.
11. VCR’s do not eject PB&J sandwiches, even though TV commercials show they do.
12. You probably don’t want to know what that odor is.
13. Always look in the oven before you turn it on. Plastic toys do not like ovens.
14. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earth worms dizzy.