1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better ! If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate!
3. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions
1. How did you meet Brian? We met our sophmore year in college. We lived in the same dorm on the same floor. He was friends with Josh (a guy I had a crush on in my freshman year). So I was very excited to see that Josh was living in my dorm. My first intro to Brian was him being in my friends room and meeting him, then seeing him later that night in his friends room. He sat near me and was blocking my view of Josh and my first thoughts were, get out of my way, I can’t see Josh! Before we had officially met he had seen me wearing this short yellow dress and I’m all legs, so he saw this “hot girl with great legs in a yellow dress”. So two completely different first impressions LOL. We became best friends and then our relationship just grew into more!
2. Did you have pets growing up? Yes! My first pets were a beagle/elkhound mix Sam (Samantha) and a german shepherd Max (Maxine), we had to put Maxine to sleep, we got golden retriever/boxer Victor (the wolf LOL) I considered him my fave and was devestated when we had to give him to a farm because he just needed more space and a place to run around. Then we had to put Sam to sleep. We got elkhound Fin (Finbar Skye) and she still lives with my parents!
3. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Um, I would say my first real kiss was in 7th grade I think. Where there was a ton of feeling nice and tongue LOL.. With Ryan Esposito. LOL..
4. What is your favorite thing to do with the girls? I love when we make up funny games or songs and just giggle/tickle/snuggle with each other! They have such a weird and crazy sense of humor, just like Brian and I LOL>
5. Do you want more children? Yes, definitely. Brian and I are 100% wanting a third and from there we will see about a 4th.. We are going to officially TTC in July!